- UK Government Releases the Open Standards for sharing and viewing government documents
- Commission Publishes Guidelines encouraging PSI Re-Use
- PSI Alliance workshop held in Brussels on July 2nd
- Release of the latest ePSI platform report
- New article on EFTA case relating to charging under the PSI Directive
At a PSI workshop organised by PSI Alliance during which DG Connect announced the Commission’s plans to release guidelines on the implementation of the revised PSI Directive (see here for our post regarding this development), LAPSI 2.0 contributed to the discussion on licensing. Representatives of PSI Alliance, DG Connect and Deloitte were also present.